Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hannah

Hannah and I got the opportunity to hang out together last night while Dan and Amy went on a date. She is a funny, sweet, and wonderful little person! She is starting to talk, she likes to play chase, and she plays the piano. We played "grandma builds tower and Hannah tears it down." When I fed her supper I gave her a little plastic fork and she played airplane with it. She spent quite a long time trying to make a doll shoe fit on her toes. She did eventually give up and put her own shoes on (with my help). Although Hannah is still not bigger than Max, she shoves him away when he gets too kissy; Max seems to know she is the boss. Bedtime was sweet - 2 books, then rocking. She laid her head on my shoulder without any fuss at all and went right to sleep. I can't imagine anything more peaceful than rocking your granddaughter to sleep.

1 comment: