Thursday, May 21, 2009

Up for adoption

My two sweet kitties need a home. I thought my neighbors were going to adopt them but they decided they only wanted one and got one from the animal shelter. Please check with your friends and see if anyone would like Scat and Emmie. They have to stay together. They are up to date on all shots and flea control, spayed and neutered, no bad habits, they let children hold them without protest, very loving...they cannot be farm cats unless someone feeds them as they will not hunt. They play with the hamster. Scat tackled a squirrel but did not harm it. Landlords are coming to assess the house on Tuesday. I need to have them out by then. Please help!

1 comment:

  1. Mom, you should post this on Facebook along with a picture of them. That would get the word out to LOTS of people fast! I'll ask around, too.

    ReplyDelete