Thursday, February 11, 2010

Encouragement

I fell off of my plan for daily writing, and didn't even realize I had. I just didn't do it one morning, then kind of forgot all about it. All it took to get me going again is some words of encouragement from Mel, and here I am again! I need people around me to help me be my best self. Isn't that true of all of us? I have been reading about the brain, and one thing I learned is that a neuron (a single brain cell) is pretty much useless on it's own. Neurons need the synapses - the connections between the cells. Neurons communicate with each other with sort of an electrical impulse that fires the other neurons. They need each other's communication in order to do anything - just like us! Thanks for reading, commenting, and keeping in touch with me in all your many wonderful ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment