Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What touches my soul

I can't explain what moves me or why - but this does. Not that it is a well-made video - it is not. But what happened in Chicago is, well, to quote a rich and famous person, "that was the coolest thing EVER! Oh my God!" It makes me want to live in Chicago. It makes me believe you can walk down Michigan Ave and just see music happen. Please watch it all the way through, and leave a comment. It is just for fun - no other purpose.

http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Oprahs-Kickoff-Party-Flash-Mob-Dance

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I totally had some tears at the end. Why? I have no idea, but I wanted to join in! I watched it all the way through on "LO" (definition) before realizing there was a button to switch it to "HI" and it made it look so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen it before, but I just can't get enough! She did a show on it afterward, and they interviewed one of the members of the "mob" and he told Oprah it was a spiritual experience for him...that he thought it'd be just what heaven was like.

    Don't you think so?

    ReplyDelete